The XRC differs from the XR nozzles in that it is supplied in its own moulded cap.
- Excellent spray distribution over a wide range of pressures—15–60 PSI (1–4 bar).Ideal for rigs equipped with sprayer controllers.
- Reduces drift at lower pressures, better coverage at higher pressures.
- 80° available in stainless steel (015, 02, 03–06capacities) and ceramic (02, 03–08 capacities).
- 110° available in stainless steel (025–05 capacities), ceramic (02–08 capacities) and polymer (025–20 capacities).
- XR TeeJet tip molded into Quick TeeJet® cap provides automatic spray alignment.
- Includes tightly fitting washer that stays put and assures a good seal.