Features & Benefits
Guardian AIR™ air-induction nozzles combine the smallest droplet size with a shallow rear incline to offer excellent target coverage in a wide range of crop spraying applications.
At 3 bar, spray performance is often equivalent to a medium flat fan spray. At lower pressures spray drift is reduced by up to 75% so the balance between spray coverage and drift reduction can be easily adjusted by the operator.
- More drops per litre than other air-induction nozzles for improved coverage
- Excellent results at 100 l/ha water volumes for faster work rates
- Unique air filled droplets reduce bounce and stick to target
- 110° flat fan inclined 12-15°. When inclined to the rear this will compensate for the forward motion of the sprayer when spraying at 100 l/ha
- Up to 75% drift reduction at lower pressures to enable more spraying days
- LERAP 3* , JKI, Z.N.T. and T.C.T. drift classifications
- Holds spray angle at lower spraying pressures for improved flexibility
- Proven in the field and recommended by Syngenta UK for applying fungicides, insecticides and some herbicides to combinable crops*
- Performance equivalent to a medium flat fan spray for all except the smallest spray targets
- Avaliable in seven sizes
These nozzles are available to purchase individually or can be purchashed as a Fast Cap assembly. This includes the Nozzzle, Cap and Seal assembled ready to fit straight on the nozzle holders. The part number for these is prefixed with FC-
CURRENTLY THERE IS AN ISSUE WITH SUPPLY OF THE GA110-04 RED NOZZLES. We do have the Fast cap option currently available.