FASTCAP® ESI LIQUID FERTILISER NOZZLES
From December 2021 the plastic metering orifices will be discontinued and will be replaced by a full range of ceramic options. Also from this date the size 025 Lilac has been discontinued.
6 SOLID STREAMS IN A COMPACT CAP
The ESI six stream tip is designed for applying liquid fertiliser into soil seeded crops. It creates six individual streams that distribute the fertilizer on the soil while getting less on the crop.The wear resistant metering orifice and unique low pressure distribution chamber keep the streams stable to reduce atomization and prevent leaf burn and scorching. Spacing and spray height is similar to 110° broadcast tips.
Features & Benefits
Optimised for practical and accurate application of liquid fertilizer:
- Six fluid streams distribute liquid fertiliser evenly and accurately to the root zone
- Stable streams help minimise leaf retention and crop scorch Compact FastCap® design is less prone to breakage than longer nozzles or dribble bars
- Easily handled with no loose parts
- FastCap® bayonet is easily fitted and removed from standard EF3 nozzle holders such as Hypro’s ProFlo™, Arag and Teejet
- Large liquid outlet holes help prevent blockages
- Orifice constructed from durable materials for reduced wear, longer life and consistent application
- Available in sizes 015 to 20, in ISO colours for a wide range of application rates from 20 to 1380 l/ha
Click to Download Brochure on ESI Six Stream