579 Directional Control Valves
Modular, economical and high flow.
The Rexroth Series 579 and 589 valves can be combined without tools by means of an ingenious dovetail design, or used as single, in-line valves. Available in 3/2 and 5/2 functions with solenoid or air pilot operators, the design types can be combined onto the same manifold easily. The light weight, yet durable, polymer construction results in a space-saving valve system with high flow rates (up to 0.85 Cv). The poppet valve design offers few wearing parts and delivers short response times—all at a low cost!
Lengthy features list:
• Light weight, space-saving, polymer design, inherent corrosion resistance
• High flow, up to 0.85 Cv
• Maintenance free, poppet design
• Short response times
• Common dovetail connection for combiningvalves and accessories
• Convenient, integrated push-in air line tube connections in 1/4”, 5/16” (8mm) and 6mm — saves cost of fittings
• Use with or without air line lubrication
• Low power consumption
• Solenoid operators in a variety of voltages (110VAC, 24VDC,etc.) or air pilot
• 3/2 and 5/2 configurations
• Contact bridges for bus control
• Economically priced
• Wide variety of accessories
• On-line configurator for designing valve manifolds
• U.L. recognized coil
Modularity, on-line configurator
The dovetail design allows combining valves of different types, like 3/2 or 5/2,easily—without tools. A typical assembly will require and inlet valve, centre valve (as many as required) and end valve.
Mount using DIN rail (TS35 or TS15), integral side mount or self tapping screw in bottom of valve. Snap-on coils can be reversed 180º.
| Valve |
| Description || Part Number |
| A || End Valve |
| 5792600210 |
| B || Stacking Valve |
| 5791600210 |
| C || Inlet Valve |
| 5790600210 |
Valve Series 579
Working Pressure Range: Min 2 Bar (29 psi) Max 10 Bar (+40°C)
Nominal Flow Rate Qn @ 6Bar (87 psi): For tube 8 x 1 = 850 l/min
For tube 6 x 1 = 520 l/min
Medium: Compressed air; lubricated or non lubricated
Weight: 0.093 kg
Power Consumption: 1.6W
Connector: DIN 43650 Form C
Other valves configurations are available; Please call or email for further details.