The best balance between spray coverage and drift control.
The AIXR TeeJet® flat spray tip offers the benefit of obtaining excellent drift resistance without compromising spray coverage. This nozzle produces a wide range of droplet sizes suitable for all types of applications. AIXR is one of the more versatile spray tips on the market.
- Tapered edge flat spray angle pattern with air induction technology offers better drift management.
- Produces large air-filled droplets through a Venturi air aspirator.
- Unique UHMWPE polymer material used on the AIXR-VP adds improved wear life and better acid resistance.
- The AIXR-VK polypropylene body provides excellent acid resistance, and the ceramic pre- and exit orifice offers improved wear life.
- Compact size to prevent tip damage.
- Removable pre-orifice.
- Available in nine VisiFlo® Polymer (VP) and seven VisiFlo ceramic (VK) capacities.
- Automatic spray alignment with Quick TeeJet® cap and gasket 114441A-*-CELR (015 to 06) or 114443A-*-CELR (08 and 10).
AIXR 110° VP Polymer
Nozzle Filter: AIXR110015 = Filter 100 Mesh | AIXR11002 and other capacities = Filter 50 Mesh
ISO Standard Color coding for tip capacity
- The most versatile air induction nozzle on the market.
- Low drift potential (Up to 90% drift reduction*)
- Optimum operating pressure: 45 - 60 PSI (3 - 4 Bar)
- Compact design with removable pre-orifice for easy cleaning.
- Adapted for vineyard applications.
- The AIXR is built with an UHWMPE** material offering high chemical resistance.
* Only for AIXR-VP
** Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene
| || || |