DEUTSCH DT Series
DEUTSCH DT Series connectors offer field proven reliability and rugged quality.
The DT design strengths include optional flange mounting, multi-pin arrangements, lower cost, and design flexibility.
The DT Series offers the designer the ability to use multiple size 16 contacts, each with 13 amp continuous capacity, within a single shell.
- Accepts contact size 16 (13 amps)
- 14-20 AWG
- 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, and 12 cavity arrangements
- In-line, flange, or PCB mount
- Rectangular, thermoplastic housing
- Integrated latch for mating
- Wedgelocks assure contact alignment and retention
- Grommet: Silicone rubber
- Insert Retainer: Thermoplastic
- Receptacle Interfacial Seal: Silicone rubber
- Shell: Thermoplastic
- Wedgelocks: Thermoplastic