The WeatherFlow Wind Meter - it’s an anemometer that fits in your pocket! It works with Android & iOS smart phones.
Download one of the free apps for iOS or Android and plug in your wind meter - it’s really that easy. Hold it up high facing into the wind. Your phone does the rest by recording the wind speed (average, lull and gust), wind direction and location. The Wind Meter is designed to be better than any other handheld anemometer on the market. Its operating range extends from the smallest puff to well over hurricane force winds.
Calibrated at the University of Florida’s Aerospace Engineering Department, our Wind Meter is so accurate that even if you don’t hold it directly into the wind, you’ll still get very accurate wind speed information.
• Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod, and all major Android devices
• Records the wind speed (average, lull and gust), wind direction and location
• Accurate to the larger of +/- 0.5% of the reading or 0.1 m/s (0.2 mph) at up to 15° off-axis
• Reads in meters/second, miles/hour, knots, kilometers/hour, & beaufort scale
• Range is from 1 m/s (2 mph) to 56 m/s (125 mph)
• Resolution is 0.1 m/s (0.1 mph)
• Rugged and eco-friendly packaging that serves as a reusable storage case
• Share onsite reports with WeatherFlow, Instagram, Vine, Twitter, SMS, Email, and Facebook