PROSTOP™ AIR-ACTUATED ON/OFF NOZZLE VALVE
A compact and durable pneumatic nozzle valve that fits in place of the DCV on the ProFlo™ nozzle holders offering rapid on/off nozzle control.
Durable and reliable, 100% tested:
- Manufactured from polypropylene with no diaphragm to wear. Double lipseals eliminate the risk of leakage
- Piston manufactured from PVDF with Viton® seals to withstand chemical attack. Piston assembly is a replaceable part to extend unit life further
- Rapid response taking just 0.5 seconds to open.
- 1– 8 bar liquid pressure range. Optimum 2.5 to 5 bar
- Fail safe ‘air to open’ and spring closure
- Specified to operate at up to 10 bar liquid pressure and 5-45 °C
Compact and easy to fit:
- 50 mm long. ¾” BSP female fitting. Swivel push-fit 6 mm air inlet moves independently of valve body for straightforward connection to air line